Liftboat Jacking Systems
EBI's ABS classified liftboat jacking systems offers only the best to the lifting and handling industry. All of EBI's liftboat jacking systems are designed with a unique 12-tooth pinion design allowing for better liftboat leg contact and faster jacking speed.
The 12-tooth pinion design has proven to be a reliable solution for all of EBI's liftboat fleet and other liftboat operators in the liftboat industry. With their introduction of the GB430 and first of its kind liftboat braking design, the Rolling Chock, this will introduce a new standard of liftboat jacking systems for liftboats around the world.
EBI’s new world class liftboat jacking system, the GB430, sets standards like no other. This ABS classified gearbox is designed to handle severe storm conditions, heavier loads, and load faster on location.
- Electric over Hydraulic System
- Moventas planetary gear set
- Hagglünds CA50 motor and braking
- 430,000 lbs of load / pinion tooth
- Sever Storm Capacity (SSC) - 900,000
- Used on the Levingston 415WC
EBI’s classic and legendary 12-tooth pinion gearbox, the GB82, has been used in all of their liftboats. Long lasting, dependable, and easy to maintain, the GB82 is the perfect solution for small to mid-sized liftboat designs.
- Planetary Reduction system
- 82:1 ABS approved to 178,848 lb jacking force.
- 100% designed and fabricated by EBI
- Outfitted on Levingston’s 260E and 320E liftboats.
- Used in the Panama Canal
- Technology used on EBI Marine Cranes