EBI is committed to employing highly skilled, motivated, and qualified personnel. Interested parties are encouraged to apply with one of our six companies listed below. Our companies provide expert design, manufacturing, sales, and service for a multitude of industrial activities.
- Hours Per Week: 40 plus overtime when required.
- Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm
- Job Location: Braithwaite, Louisiana
Painter Blaster is responsible for operating various types of equipment such as, paint booth, spray guns, blasting booth, and overhead cranes. Ability to prep surfaces, mix paints, select colors, and apply paint to various crane parts and components.
- Valid US Driver’s License.
- Experience with industrial painting / blasting preferred.
- Comply with all company safety rules and procedures.
- Ability to establish, maintain and function as an effective team member working with the Plant Manager, engineers, and co-workers.
Benefits & Pay:
- Full time eligible employees qualify for our EBI benefit package, which is a comprehensive package including optional Health, Dental, Short & Long Term Disability & AFLAC. Company Paid Life Insurance, 401k retirement plan with company match, and more. Additional details may be provided upon selection for interview.
- EBI’s pay ranges are competitive and are based on experience.
- Note: Job offer amounts are commensurate with applicant qualifications, level of experience and other compensable factors and are determined by hiring supervisors/managers.
All applicants must possess a valid Driver’s License.
A Pre-Employment Drug Screen post offer medical evaluation is mandatory in connection with any employment offer.
Click Here to Apply
Or apply in person at 900 St. Bernard Parkway, Braithwaite, LA 70040
EBI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
EBI participates in E-Verify, has a Random Drug Testing and Contraband Policy.
The following is a general list of EBI’s corporate benefits to our employees:
- Major Medical
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- AFLAC Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Incentive Pay
- Travel Pay
- Vacation Pay
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Attendance Awards
- Safety Awards
Completion of an EBI Application and face-to-face interview are required for employment. Every applicant must possess a valid Driver’s License, all offshore applicants require a TWIC Card. A Pre-Employment Drug Screen is mandatory in connection with any employment offer.
Shore based and offshore opportunities are available. If you are interested in joining the EBI team, send your resume in today or stop by one of our offices to apply.