EBI is committed to employing highly skilled, motivated, and qualified personnel. Interested parties are encouraged to apply with one of our six companies listed below. Our companies provide expert design, manufacturing, sales, and service for a multitude of industrial activities.
AB (Able Bodied Seaman)
- Offshore Work Schedule: 14 Days on / 14 Days off
AB is responsible for vessel maintenance under direction of Captain and Mate.
- Valid US Driver’s License.
- Valid USCG AB Credential
- Works well with others
- Dependable with strong problem solving skills and excellent safety and driving record.
- Must be flexible and mobile to work in confined areas and able to stoop, crawl, climb, pull, stretch, twist, and maneuver in small confined spaces
Benefits & Pay:
- Full time eligible employees qualify for our EBI benefit package, which is a comprehensive package including optional Health, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability & AFLAC. Company Paid Life Insurance, 401k retirement plan with company match, and more. Additional details may be provided upon selection for interview.
- EBI’s pay ranges are competitive and are based on experience.
- Note: Job offer amounts are commensurate with applicant qualifications, level of experience and other compensable factors and are determined by hiring supervisors/managers.
All applicants must possess a valid Driver’s License.
A Pre-Employment Drug Screen post offer medical evaluation is mandatory in connection with any employment offer.
Click Here to Apply
Or apply in person at 201 Dean Court, Houma, LA 70363
EBI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
EBI participates in E-Verify, has a Random Drug Testing and Contraband Policy.
The following is a general list of EBI’s corporate benefits to our employees:
- Major Medical
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- AFLAC Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Incentive Pay
- Travel Pay
- Vacation Pay
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Attendance Awards
- Safety Awards
Completion of an EBI Application and face-to-face interview are required for employment. Every applicant must possess a valid Driver’s License, all offshore applicants require a TWIC Card. A Pre-Employment Drug Screen is mandatory in connection with any employment offer.
Shore based and offshore opportunities are available. If you are interested in joining the EBI team, send your resume in today or stop by one of our offices to apply.